Trevor Daley Fund
The Trevor Daley Fund is a community support fund established in 1992 to honour the memory of one of our earliest members and volunteers, Trevor Daley, who died from AIDS-related illness. The Fund provides financial assistance to people living with HIV in times of financial hardship and/or to achieve specific goals and life aspirations. By supporting the Trevor Daley Fund, you provide practical and emotional support to enhance the quality of life of people living with HIV/AIDS and help community members to live as independently as possible.
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THE TREVOR DALEY FUND?
Meridian holds deductible gift recipient status and is registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profits Commission. Donations to Meridian or the Trevor Daley Fund over $2 are tax-deductible. Call 02 6257 2855 or email us email@example.com for more information.
PRACTICAL WAYS THE TREVOR DALEY FUND CAN ASSIST YOU, OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE:
- Support to stay independent in your own home and within your community.
- Assistance with medical-related costs
- Advocacy, budgeting advice and financial management assistance and upskilling
- Assistance in times of crisis
- Help in planning for your future.
- Return to work information and assistance
- Support to undertake personal or professional development opportunities.
- Types of assistance